Best Yoga Ashram India – Arhanta Yoga Ashram India
Are you searching for a yoga ashram in India to learn authentic Yoga. Arhanta Yoga ashram India is located in secluded location and provides ideal environment for learning and practicing yoga and meditation. We offer spiritual retreats taught by traditional teachers of Yoga, Ayurveda, Philosophy, Meditation and Pranayama. Our ashram also offers different types of yoga courses in India that include Yoga Alliance certified 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training, 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training and 500 hours Yoga Teacher Trainings. The course aims to perfectly balance mental as well as physical well-being. To reach this goal we give equal importance to yoga asanas, meditation and philosophy. Our yoga instructor certification courses in India are taught by highly experienced teachers who studied in traditional ashrams and they have many years of teaching experience to international students who are ready to explore yoga.
Get your yoga certification in India by our professional yoga instructors
We follow sivananda yoga tradition and classical yoga philosophy but we don’t have any sectarian approach to our teachings. We are here to teach classical meditation and yoga practices that can be used in your daily life to harmonize all areas of life, including work, relationships, sleep and diet attitudes. Our yoga training in India is basically to help you attain good physical fitness. We provide each student personal attention and help you to expand your comfort zone.
Our Yoga teacher training India will help you to:
- Develop will power and confidence
- Increase enthusiasm and energy in your daily life.
- Get opportunities to synchronicity with universal truths and discover the true self
- Acquire discipline
- Increase physical and mental flexibility
- Develop your meditation practice.
- Experience spiritual development and growth
- Improve your health with traditional yogic diet prepared with nutritional vegetarian foods
- Become a Certified Yoga Teacher on completion of the Yoga Teacher Training course and will be able to widen the gift of yoga to others through your new found knowledge
At Arhanta Yoga Ashram India, students are going enjoy the nature, sit & study, meditate, walk around, practice in groups, stay in groups to discuss and practice yoga based on their interest. We provide a perfect destination for all the people who are searching for a spiritual environment where they can connect with their inner self and learn to apply yogic lifestyle. Participants will always get enough space to enlarge their spiritual perspective and get connected with themselves and nature. So, if you want to know more about yoga teacher training courses in India, then visit us – Arhanta Yoga India.