YIN Yoga Teacher Training Course
Our 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training is an intensive training course. It is a carefully structured teacher training course. It will give you proper understanding of practicing and teaching Yin yoga. Yin Yoga is a rapidly becoming popular yoga style utilizing some of the foundational principles of classcial Yoga practice. The focus of Yin Yoga is on the rejuvenation of the physical and mental body, by maintaining a certain set of asanas for a 3 to 5 minutes. This style helps to work on the deeper tissues of the body.
- Learn to teach Yin yoga
- Learn 24 Yin poses in detail
- Understand core principles of Yin yoga
- 50 hour internationally accredited Yin yoga teacher training
- Understand Yin yoga philosophy
- Hands on teaching practice
- Post course support
- Existing Yoga teachers
- People who want to teach Yin yoga
- People seeking the understanding Yin yoga
- Yin yoga practitioners
50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training curriculum
- 24 Yin yoga poses
- Taoist Principles
- Yin vs Yang
- Connective Tissue
- Musculo-skeletal system
- Bone Differentiations
- Compression – Tension
- Joints and their movement
- 12 main meridians
- Yin yang groups of Meridians
- 7 main chakras
- Physical and energetical aspects
- Chakra sounds and meditation
- How to assist yin yoga poses
- How to assist different body types
- How to use props for assisting
- How to sequence a yin yoga classs
- Mindfullness meditations
The residential 50 hour Yin yoga teacher trainings take place at our Yoga ashram in Netherlands, Europe. The ashram is situated in a beautiful location. It has residential facilitites for 35 students.
The non residential course is held at a location near Arnhem.
|Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training||Non-residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training|
|Arhanta Yoga Ashram
|Parkstaete Zalencentrum v.o.f.
6881 JA VELP (Gld)
Meet the teacher
Yogi Ram is the head teacher and Director of our yoga ashrams with experience of 18 years and teacher mentor of over 800 yoga teachers worldwide. He is a Yoga Alliance registered ERYT 500 with over 38,000 teaching hours of experience. Born and raised in India, his yoga and vedic philosophy education started at the age of 8 years as a part of his primary school education. He has in-depth knowledge of various ancient scriptures like Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika as well as Anatomy and Physiology. He has studied and practice under teachers like Guru Ramananda (Swami Sivananda lineage), Swami Premananda, Shri Shamboo etc. He has been teaching worldwide since 1998.
Residential & Non Residential Courses
We offer two kinds of yin yoga teacher training courses; residential and non residential. Both course have the same syllabus but vary in terms of schedule, dates and fees.
Residential Yin yoga teacher training
|06:00 am||Morning Meditation|
|08:00 – 11:00 am||How to teach|
|11:30 – 12:00 pm||Lunch|
|01:00 – 02:30 pm||Lecture|
|03:15 – 04:45 pm||Asana practice|
|05:30 – 06:00 pm||Dinner|
|07:00 – 08:00 pm||Meditation, Talk|
|08:30 pm||Herbal Tea|
Non residential Yin yoga teacher training
|9:00 – 11:30||Lecture & Practice|
|12:00-15:00||Lecture & Practice|
|15:15 – 15:30||Tea Break|
|15:30 – 18:00||Lecture & Practice|
Upcoming Yin Yoga Training Dates 2017
|March Residential||10 March – 16 March||Full|
|June Non Residential||26 June – 1 July||Few Seats Left|
|October Residential||16th October – 22nd October||Available|
The fees for the Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training includes all training, selected accomodation, 3 meals and teacher training manual.
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)|
The fees for the Non Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training includes all training fee, teacher training manual and tea.
|6 Days Non Residential course||Euros 750|
To join our Yin yoga teacher training course you should meet following requirements,
- You should have sincere desire to learn yin yoga
- You should be able to understand basic English
- There is no lower or upper age limit
Registrations are available on first come first serve basis. To join our 50 hour, level 1 Yin yoga teacher training course, please download and fill out the application form (DOC / PDF) and send it to us by email at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am completely new to yin yoga, can I join this course? Yes, you can. The course explains everything from scratch.
- I am very stiff, can I join this course? Yes, you can. You will learn to use cushions to help in yin poses.
- What is the age limit to join this course? There is no age limit as long as you have a desire to learn.
- I don’t speak very good English, can I join? The course is given in basic English language, if you can read a newspaper and understand it, your English level is sufficient.
- Will I able to teach yin yoga afterwards? Yes, that is the purpose of this course. You will learn it in a systemized manner.
What to Bring
Non Residential Course
- Yoga mat
- Meditation Cushion
- Writing materials
- Dress code is white
- Your own meals and snacks
- Yoga mat (also available in the ashram store at cost price)
- Meditation cushions (also available in the ashram store at cost price)
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Writing materials
- Wristwatch (to be used in the How to Teach classes)
- Comfortable clothing, dress code is white
- Inside and outside slippers for the ashram
- Comfortable shoes for morning walks
For any further information please write us at [email protected]