Yoga Teacher Training Netherlands, Europe
Our professional 200 hour yoga teacher training Europe follows the Swami Sivananda lineage. This intensive teacher training is taught by the Indian yoga teacher, Yogi Ram, Director and head teacher of the Arhanta Yoga Ashrams (India and the Netherlands). We organize a Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation and European Yoga Association recognized Hatha Yoga training at our Yoga Ashram in the east of the Netherlands, near to the city of Arnhem. This intensive course is a residential 4-week training course at our traditional yoga ashram.
By the end of these intensive four weeks you will have a strong foundation to be able to teach yoga classes. You will also have improved your own yoga and meditation practice. After successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate which allows you to teach not only in the Netherlands but worldwide.
What to expect
- 170 Classical Hatha Yoga asanas
- Unique techniques to teach yoga class and specialized correction techniques
- 3 hours daily learning and practicing “how to teach”
- In depth study of the yogic and Vedic philosophy
- A Yoga Teacher Certificate recognized with International Yoga Federation, European Yoga Association and Yoga Alliance.
- Guidance and mentoring to set up and run your own yoga school.
Arhanta Yoga teacher training Europe is suitable for wide range of yoga practitioners.
- Those who wish to become a certified and skilful yoga teacher.
- Those who want to study and understand Classical Hatha Yoga in depth.
- Existing yoga teacher who wants to learn authentic yoga and its background.
- Those who wish to understand and study yoga for themselves.
- The course takes place at a traditional Yoga Ashram in the Netherlands, Europe.
- An authentic curriculum with a modern approach.
- Intensive Hatha Yoga and Meditation practice under personal supervision.
- Daily practice of meditation and chanting.
- Understanding of the skills and psychology for teaching yoga to people of different backgrounds and ages.
- Introduction of the principles of Ayurveda / Massage in an extra lecture / workshop.
- An internationally recognized certificate.
- Support during and after the course.
Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training Europe has as detailed and extensive curriculum as our yoga teacher training in India. During the course students will study 170 Classical Hatha Yoga asanas, they will learn the required skills to teach yoga such as unique correction techniques, and they will get an in depth explanation of the Vedic philosophy. During the class “How to teach”, students will practice every day for 3 hours how to teach, structure a class, correct asanas,… They will also learn and practice different meditation techniques, anatomy, pregnancy yoga, yoga for children and for elderly people, etc.
The curriculum in the Netherlands is identical to the one offered in India. For a detailed overview of the curriculum and the day schedule of the Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training course, visit Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training Course Curriculum and Day Schedule.
Upcoming dates & fees for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Netherlands
|26 March – 20 April||Full|
|4 June – 29 June||Last seats!|
|9 July – 3 August||Available|
|13 August – 7 September||Available|
|17 September – 12 October||Available|
|25 March – 19 April||Available|
|10 June – 05 July||Available|
|8 July – 2 August||Available|
|12 August – 6 September||Available|
|16 September – 11 October||Available|
|Dorm (6-7 beds)||€ 2400|
|Double Room||€ 2600|
|Single Room||€ 2800|
The fees of the yoga teacher training course in Europe include all tuition, accommodation, 3 vegetarian meals a day, a manual and 2 pairs of uniforms.
Since 2013 the Arhanta yoga teacher training Europe is organized at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram in the Netherlands. This intensive 4-week yoga course includes accommodation and vegetarian meals.
|06:00 am||Meditation & Pranayama|
|08:15 am||How to teach (teaching techniques / practice)|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|13:00 pm||Main Lecture (Yoga philosophy, anatomy & physiology)|
|15:15 pm||Yoga Asana Class|
|19:00 pm||Evening Program|
|20:00 pm||Herbal tea|
|21:30 pm||Lights out|
We welcome students from all and ages and background to attend our course. However, to ensure the high quality of course we have set some pre-requisites :-
- The student should speak and understand basic English since all the classes are taught in English.
- The student should be in good physical and mental shape to follow the intensive course.
- Knowledge of or experience in yoga is not required. It is more important that the student has an open mind and is willing to learn and study.
- Because of the physical intensity of the course we can’t accept pregnant women.
How to register
The Arhanta Yoga staff will respond within 2 working days. When your application has been accepted, you will be asked to transfer a deposit of € 200 to confirm your registration. Once you are accepted you will also receive a suggested reading list and the FAQ list.
Please read our FAQ- Page, where you will find the answers to the frequently asked questions about the Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training (Europe). If you still have a question or you would like some more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Yoga Teacher Training Course is a very intensive course. No minute is wasted. Every minute of the day is very useful. The course gives a very good basis on yoga and how to become a yoga teacher. It is also a nice program if you already are a teacher. It gives you the opportunity to live in a yogic way for a couple of weeks. It deepened my own practice. I am now already looking forward to the advanced teacher training.” Hariette, The Netherlands
“The course is a thoughtfully planned and well-paced learning experience. The teachers are very knowledgeable and patient. The course provides challenges and learning opportunities in a safe environment, which allowed me to learn without stress. There are ample opportunities to become comfortable with the material presented and to practice your teaching. Honest and respectful feedback is given in a supportive environment. I’ve learned a lot and I leave knowing I can teach a successful yoga class.” Kerry, USA
“My expectations of the course were completely exceeded. Ram and the rest of the Arhanta team are exceptional teachers and very professional. The structure of the course is so well put together and the well-designed system truly builds up and prepares you to become a well-trained and educated yoga teacher. Decent accommodation and delicious, clean and healthy food, a fantastic welcoming training team and a beautiful peaceful location. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone worldwide.” Chantelle, Australia
“Before coming to the Arhanta yoga teacher training course I was really not sure if the course would be good for me or not. But with time the group became like a family and the environment within the group was funny, respectful, friendly and supporting. I learned a lot in my classes. Especially the yoga philosophy class was the best part of my day. The art of teaching asanas made it easy for us to learn also the difficult asanas. I have learned a lot in those 4 weeks, perhaps more then I learned before in 4 years.” Deepak, Germany
“I was not quite sure what the course would be like. However, I found it to be full of really helpful information and practical skills although I found it challenging at times, especially the asana class. I felt that I was really encouraged and supported by the staff. I have managed to make a lot of changes in a relatively short period of time, I have found every aspect of the training well thought out and delivered in a professional manner.” Markie, England