The Arhanta Yoga ashram in the Netherlands is located in Sinderen, near to the city of Doetinchem in the east of Holland. You can easily reach the ashram using public transportation. There is a bus stop in front of the ashram. Onwww.9292.nl/en you can plan your journey using public transportation. Those coming by airplane can also take a train to the ashram from the Schiphol Airport (www.schiphol.com) can also use public transportation to reach to the ashram or you can use the Schiphol Travel Taxi, a combined taxi which will bring you from the airport to the ashram.
- A yoga mat (can be purchased at the ashram shop)
- Toiletry and towels
- Writing material (pens and paper)
- Wrist watch (to use in the “How to teach-class”)
- Comfortable and warm clothing suiting the time of the year. Shoulders, knees and stomach should be covered.
- Slippers for inside the ashram
- Comfortable walking shoes
If you have more questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.