Volunteering at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram India
Following our principle teaching system, the “Traditional Gurukul system”, we offer volunteer programs our Ashrams in the Netherlands and in India. This program offers you a chance to live, learn and gain working experience with Yogi Ram, Kalyani and/or Omkar at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram. You get the opportunity to experience the yoga lifestyle at an ashram, learn from our experienced teachers and assist and help out during the teacher trainings. This opportunity is very valuable to anyone who wishes to gain more teaching experience and confidence, but also for anyone who wishes to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga.
Work with us as a volunteer at our Ashram in India
At the Arhanta Yoga Ashram in India we offer motivated Arhanta Yoga graduates the chance to volunteer and help during the yoga teacher training courses. Volunteers are welcome to join our team in India from October until March.
The Arhanta Yoga volunteering program in India offers:
- Accommodation and meals at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram India
- The opportunity to refresh and practice the information you have learned during your own teacher training course.
- The chance to assist during the classes. This will allow you to observe not only the teachers but also the students and to bring your own teaching skills and techniques to a higher level
Volunteers are expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Helping out in the organization of the daily activities in the ashram
- Assisting during the How to Teach classes and the Asana classes
- Being present in all the classes excluding the afternoon lecture
Volunteers at the Ashram in India must meet the following requirements:
- To have graduated successfully from an Arhanta Yoga teacher training
- To commit to the volunteering program for at least one month
- To have a strong desire to learn and to be able to adjust to the ashram’s lifestyle and working method